Your safety is important to us
At Charter Trust Company, the safety and health of our customers, employees, and communities are important to us. The public health concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is top of mind, and we are closely monitoring the rapidly evolving developments and looking to the Centers of Disease Control and the World Health Organization for guidance. As a result, we are taking several steps to protect you and the Charter Trust team serving you.
Steps we are taking
- Our offices are cleaned and disinfected diligently and regularly.
- We have, and are adding more, hand sanitizer inside our offices.
- We are communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed and ensure their safety and that of our customers.
- We have instructed all employees who are feeling ill to stay home.
- We have implemented “social distancing” techniques for our employees to minimize face-to-face contact by using conference calls, video conferencing, and flexible work spaces.
Steps you can take
- Visit the websites listed below to stay informed about the Coronavirus.
- Follow these preventative actions to help prevent the spread of the disease:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are not feeling well.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
Beware of scams
- Be aware of specific coronavirus related scam information by visiting the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
- Never provide your login ID or passwords in response to an unsolicited request that you receive via email, text, or phone. Charter Trust Company will never ask you for this information without your prompting.
As the situation evolves, these sites can be a resource for you to obtain the latest information: